Try these fun Valentine’s Day ideas if you’re solo this year
So, February 14th. Valentine’s Day. It’s coming up and can be a lot of fun if you’ve met a special someone and have a dinner date planned. But what if you’re solo or not quite ready for date night? The Chronicles Crew is here with awesome ways to spend your Valentine’s Day.
We know first hand that a good group of close friends is every bit as important and special as a boyfriend. So, use this February 14th to celebrate the love between you and your girlfriends. Get a group together or just hang with your bestie. Some ideas:
- Baking Night – Mix and bake all kinds of yummy, sweet treats and then…sample them, of course!
- Mani/Pedi Party – Drag out your favorite hand soaks, nail polishes, and nail art ideas and beautify those digits.
- Mall and Movie – Love shopping or just hanging at the mall in general? Meet your friends for window shopping and maybe add in a movie.
- Cook it Up – Any future chefs in the house? Get together and make a special dinner. We suggest tacos, a nacho bar like we featured here, or pasta.
- Coffee House – Grab your java lovers and hang at your favorite coffee house. Chat. Catch up, and enjoy some of the live entertainment many coffee houses have.
- Game Night – Drag out Apples to Apples or Pictionary. Or for our online game divas, hit Minecraft.
- Makeover – Perfect that elusive cat eyeliner, or style each other’s hair. Here’s one of our favorite, easy facial masks to soothe and freshen dry winter skin. Get this Aztec Secret clay mask at any health food store or on Amazon. Natural and so cheap, too! Less than $10.00.
- Body Beautiful – throw on your workout clothes and go for a group run, power walk, or garage weight lifting session to your favorite tunes. Then, make healthy smoothies.
Readers, let us know how you’ll be spending the 14th or the weekend before. Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone.