Can you give a friend or family member a cute, meaningful gift if you only have a budget of $10.00? Yes! Bring in the Anthropologie mug.
Kate and I love Anthropologie mugs. As you can see, we’ve collected quite a few…
There are a lot of cute and well made mugs out there. But we think Anthropologie is selling the best ones, right now. They are stylish, durable, and we especially love the fun initial options (currently they are selling 3 different initial mug variations – check it out.) I use that big white “L” mug constantly and hate when it’s in the dishwasher.
And did I say useful? Just look at my desk this week…
I know, *cringe.* Many of the mugs in our shot were given to us as gifts from friends, and we love them! Even if your gift recipient isn’t a coffee drinker, she can use an Anthro mug for hot chocolate, cider, or tea. Also, these mugs are so whimsical and chic, they make great desktop pen and pencil holders, or even a handy place to store makeup brushes or eye and lip pencils.
How to get:
- Visit any Anthropologie store, find the home section, and drool forever. So many mug choices and a couple of these are even under your $10 budget!
- Visit the Anthropologie website here. You can ship one straight to your friend.
Now, how to make a cute gift presentation? A few ideas:
- Purchase, say, a large initial mug. Stuff the mug with your friend’s favorite candy or chocolate.
- Fill the cup with a stack of mini Polaroid snapshots of the two of you.
- Present your gift as a flower vase. Purchase or cut flowers (roses, daisies, carnations…) and arrange so they form a tight flower ball above the mug rim. Your friend will enjoy the flowers and then have a beautiful mug to drink out of, later.
- Wrap an empty cup in cellophane paper and secure at the top with a colorful ribbon.
- Come up with your own creative presentation…
Well, that’s it for our $10 gift option. Can we go even lower? Wait and see…