Find the perfect gift for your favorite fashionista
The countdown continues and our BFF gift series concludes today. There’s still about a week left to finish up shopping! If your bestie is a fashion freak and swoons over all things shoes, clothes, and, handbags, this shopping list is for you. As always, everything is under $35 so you can get a splurge look for much less for that special fashionista.
Have a look!
- The accessory of the season is the purse pouf or pom! Not just for beanies anymore, fashionable ladies and girls everywhere are hooking the cute and often colorful charms to purses and backpacks. Some of these can be very pricey OR look very cheap. We’ve found one that is neither of those things. Love the pretty pink, too. $20 at Bloomingdales.
- We had to include a handbag and this adorable heart wristlet is party ready, or perfect for your fashionista friend to tuck in keys, cash, phone, and a lip gloss when she meets you for coffee. Only $12 at Urban Outfitters.
- Mantra Bands say it all – really. These slim and chic cuffs come in gold or silver finish and are available with many fun and inspirational sayings. This accessory has staying power and looks great with so many looks. Nordstrom, for $35. Choose the one that’s just right for your special friend.
- Urban Outfitters wins again with this trendy, black choker. Pair with a mini dress or even a white tee and denim jacket. This accessory is just right for that fashion lover who likes a little edge in her look. Only $14, too!
- Treat your friend to a new scarf in a new shape. This rib knit infinity scarf is easy to style. Double it around your neck and arrange. The fringe adds that “little something extra.” But…you won’t fork out extra dough for this item. At Nordstrom for only $10! Free shipping makes it even better.