Is your BFF a fitness fiend? Shop our picks for fun and useful gifts!
So, your friend lives for her gym time, can outrun everyone on the track, or is a gymnastics or swimming star? Chances are she’d love a holiday gift that celebrates her love for sports, health, or staying in great shape.
We’ve hit the stores and scoured the web for special gifts your fitness lover friend will cheer for (no pom noms required.)
Have a look, and just like previous installments of our gift series, everything is around $30… or under:
- Furry pom beanies are where it’s at for chic and sporty headgear this winter. Treat your snow bunny fitness friend to this cozy model. Great for street wear, too! And at only $19 at Nordstrom, it won’t break the bank. Nordstrom offers free shipping if you don’t have one in your city.
- We’ve featured these Pinch Provisions mini survival kits on our blog before, here. Now they’ve made a fitness girl version! Perfect to tuck into a purse or gym bag. We love the cute sparkle wording on the front. Also at Nordstrom for only $22.
- Love S’Well water bottles but not the high price tag? Well, Sip by S’Well is here with less expensive versions of their fabulous products. Slightly different shape, same great quality and fun designs to keep your friend hydrated. Target has a huge selection in stores and online. $25
- Treat your fitness friend to a new headband to hold back layers or bangs while she runs on the treadmill. This Zella one is perfect for stylish teen athletes and the braiding is pretty and unique. Kate and I wear a lot of Zella to work out in and their stuff is great quality. Nordstrom for $11.
- We’ve added this sporty nylon Kipling crossbody bag here because of the stellar sale price – $35! Kiplings bags usually run much more. We arrowed in on this design because it’s lightweight and functional. And of course, stylish. Find it here.
Okay friends, get shopping! Don’t get left behind!
And stay tuned for our last installment: gifts for your favorite fashionista.