Our BFF holiday gift series continues today with gifts for the beauty product and skin care lover. If you missed last weeks entry on gifts for the coffee lover, find it here.
Can your BFF execute the perfect cat eye eyeliner? Is she the go-to person to put everyone’s hair into amazing boho braids? Chances are your friend would love a makeup or beauty accessory gift.
All of our BFF beauty picks are under $30.00. Shop out favorites and find out why we love them:
1. Flat hair ties have been popular for awhile but we found these unique, neoprene ties from Anthropologie. They’re a different look from the velvet or glittery ties we’ve seen everywhere. The set features five two-tone hair ties which look really cool and sporty. $15.00
2. Is your best friend always sporting a perfect manicure? Treat her to nail polishes from a premium brand. We love Deborah Lippmann! Her polishes come in the most beautiful colors, go on like butter, and last a long time. This special Sephora gift set features the perfect Christmas red and a sparkly gold. $17.00 at Sephora.
3. We’ve been hearing about Lush beauty products everywhere, lately. Lush carries many beauty items with natural ingredients, but they are famous for their fun bath bombs. There are dozens to choose from – some with sparkle and wonderful scents. These bath bombs start at $6.00.
4. Sephora wins again with this fun and handy lip stain set. The mini sizes slip easily into your friend’s purse or backpack pocket. All of the shades are wearable and will match most outfits. At only $12.00 we think it’s a fantastic value.
5. This limited edition Nutcracker Eyeshadow set from MAC comes with $144.00 worth of product for only $30.00. Your friend can spend hours playing with different eye shadow looks and combinations. The set also comes with a quality brush with two brush heads. At Nordstrom right now.