Update, preorder pins are gone.
Welcome to the preorder and library request campaign for THE LIBRARY OF LOST THINGS. Read on for ordering instructions and links, free gifts for library requests, and easy instructions for claiming your gifts. The campaign runs August 15-October 4, 2019.
Click on the book cover to purchase!
Preorder THE LIBRARY LOST THINGS digital or hardcover edition, save proof of purchase, and receive these gifts: UPDATE, preorder pins are gone. Thank you to all who claimed them! I would still love to send you bookmarks and bookplates through the library request and preorder period.
Darcy’s Acorn. A silver and enamel collectible acorn pin inspired by the story
- One bookmark custom-designed by artist Katherine Kuhne, featuring the same vintage paper texture on the book cover.
- One signed bookplate sticker designed by Ninth Moon.
Library Request Gifts:
Request THE LIBRARY OF LOST THINGS from your local library branch in person or online and receive one bookmark and one signed bookplate sticker. Making a library request is free and easy! Save any proof of your request (a photo at the library or a screenshot of an online form is fine).
How to claim
E-mail your entry before October 4, 2019 to:
What to include in your e-mail:
- Note if your entry is a preorder or library request (claim one or the other, not both)
- Attach proof of purchase or request
- Type your mailing address with clear line breaks on how your package should be addressed
- The bookplate will come with autograph only, unless you specify a dedication.
- International entries okay. Entries recieved after October 4th, 2019 are not eligible
Thank you for ordering and reading!