Welcome to the preorder campaign for A CUBAN GIRL’S GUIDE TO TEA AND TOMORROW. Read on for ordering instructions and links, and easy instructions for claiming your gifts. The campaign runs October 5- October 31, 2020.
Support Indie Bookstores!
I am partnering with my local indie bookstore, Run for Cover for exclusive signed and dedicated copies. I will sign each preorder and dedicate it however you’d like during publication week. I will accept preorder proof of purchases from any authorized retailer, but only Run for Cover books will be signed on the title page. Signed bookplate stickers will be sent for all other orders.
It’s easy to preorder from Run for Cover!
Click HERE for more purchase links!
Preorder A CUBAN GIRL’S GUIDE TO TEA AND TOMORROW digital or hardcover edition, save proof of purchase from Run for Cover or any other book retailer, and receive these gifts:
- Two-sided recipe card for Torticas de Morón, traditional Cuban cookies Lila makes in the book, illustrated by Andrea Porretta
- One bookmark designed by Christee Curran-Bauer
- One signed and dedicated bookplate sticker
- One Lila and Orion sticker
- One mini pastelito de guayaba (Cuban guava pastry) button/pin designed by Andrea Porretta
Three winners from all eligible preorder entries will be drawn on November 1 and receive one of these grand prizes including Cuban Girl tote bag.
How to claim
E-mail your entry before October 31, 2020 to:
What to include in your e-mail:
- Attach proof of purchase
- Type your mailing address with clear line breaks on how your package should be addressed
- The bookplate will come with an autograph only unless you specify a dedication.
- International entries okay. Entries received after October 31st, 2020 are not eligible
Thank you for ordering and reading!