Booming Style Pieces for the Fourth
Fourth of July is coming up soon! Whether you’re heading to the beach, a pool party, hanging with friends or family, or you have another yearly tradition, it’s not too late to up your red, white, and blue game. Here are a few new items we love that will get your Fourth of July style look booming!
- Lately, we’ve found many options for cute tops with stars or stripes. This one from Zara has both. Bonus: the super boho fringe on the bottom.
- Nothing works better for the Fourth than white shorts. The perfect base for your bright, patriotic tops and tees.
- You gotta have your tunes. Bring these bright, red headphones to the beach.
- Hat lover or out in the sun all day? We love this fun ball cap.
- Show off your patriotic colors on the sand or pool deck with this Pottery Barn beach towel.
- Trend alert! Off the shoulder is everywhere this summer. This fresh, striped Zara version is our top pick if you have to choose one new item.
- We’ve been singing the praises of Jane Iredale Just Kissed. The Forever Red shade is just right for the Fourth – not too bright. Read about this lip and cheek stain here.
- Havaianas are one of our number one flip flop picks for comfort, value, and style. Wear these adorable patterned ones all the time, not just on the Fourth.
So, what is everyone doing for the Fourth? Let us know!