Three easy Ways to heat up your beach and pool style!
If you’re like us, a summer means you find water wherever you can. Whether that means lounging on beach sand, pool side, or floating on your favorite lake, we have three “hot” items to stuff in your beach bag right now. Choose your favorite – or even all three if you like for easy and affordable style.
- A New Hat
Our mood board features three of the hottest beach hats out right now. Besides the fact that hats look great and can hide stringy salt water hair, it’s never to early to protect your face from damaging sun rays. Even if you wear sunscreen, a hat is the best way to keep your skin sun-spot and sunburn free.
- The classic Panama hat has a wider brim than a fedora and looks perfect paired with pretty beach cover-ups.
- Check out this modified cowboy hat for a boho look.
- The trucker hat is fun, stylish and sporty. It’s our pic to throw on for a game of beach volleyball or biking along the boardwalk.
Speaking of trucker hats, lately we’re loving these custom designed caps from OC Hearts.
- The Right-Now Towel
Try a round towel! Round? Yup! Beautiful and trendy round towels are showing up at resorts everywhere.
There are some very expensive versions, but we’ve seen these super cute round towels and beach blankets for as low as $14.00. We really love the food versions. Our mood board features the popular pink donut, but we’ve also seen burger, pineapple, and pizzas shaped towels.
- Flip your Flop
- It’s no secret we love our Havaianas for comfort and style. This year, we’re pushing the metallic versions. Rose gold is shown – but they also come in silver, bronze, and gold. Affordable at $26.00.
- Roxy makes the cutest sporty flip flops. Throw them on with denim shorts and they’re great for long walks to the shore.
- The coral Jack Rogers sandals are classic. The plastic jelly version shown is cheaper than the leather originals, and just right for the pool. These are dressy enough to wear out to dinner while on vacation.
There’s still a bunch of summer left and we hope you’re making the most of it with family and friends. Happy sun!